How do you say happy birthday in 50 different languages?
How to Say “Happy Birthday” in 50 Different Languages
- Albanian: “Gëzuar ditëlindjen”
- Bosnian: “Sretan rođendan”
- Bulgarian: “Chestit Rozhden den”
- Catalan: “Per molts anys”
- Cheinese: “Shēngrì kuàilè”
- Czech: “Všechno nejlepší k narozeninám”
- Danish: “Tillykke med fødselsdagen”
- Dutch: Fijne verjaardag”
In respect to this, how do you write happy birthday in different languages?
How to Say “Happy Birthday” in 25 Different Languages
- Happy Birthday in Spanish: Feliz Cumpleaños.
- Happy Birthday in French: Bon Anniversaire.
- Happy Birthday in Italian: Buon Compleanno.
- Happy Birthday in German: Alles Gute zum Geburtstag.
- Happy Birthday in Japanese: ?????????????? (Otanjoubi Omedetou Gozaimasu)
- Happy Birthday in Korean: ?? ?? (Saeng-il Chugha)
Beside above, how do you say happy birthday in Montenegrin? 154 languages, and counting!
FREELANG – HAPPY BIRTHDAY in all languages.
|MORÉ||Burkina Faso||ne y taabo|
Additionally, how do you say Happy Birthday in 100 different languages?
Have fun sending out happy birthday wishes and greetings to friends and family using these different foreign languages.
Happy Birthday Wishes in Different Languages.
|Georgian||Gilotcav dabadebis dges!|
|German||Alles Gute zum Geburtstag!|
What is another way to say happy birthday?
How to Say “Happy Birthday” in Different Languages
- Alles Gute zum Geburtstag – German.
- Bon Anniversaire – French.
- Buon Compleanno – Italian.
- Charoúmena Genéthlia – Greek.
- Eyd Mawlid Saeid – Arabic.
- Feliz Aniversario – Portugese.
- Feliz Cumpleaños – Spanish.
- Furaha ya Kuzaliwa – Swahili.
34 Related Question Answers Found
How do you say happy birthday in Aramaic?
How to wish someone a Happy Birthday in many languages with recordings for some of them.
Happy Birthday in many languages.
|Aramaic||Yauwmo dmauwlodo brikho Edo bricho|
|Armenian (Eastern)||??????? ????????? (Tsnundet shnorhavor)|
What is the Korean word of happy birthday?
The basic expression that means ‘happy birthday‘ is ?? ????. This phrase is made up of ?? which means birthday, and the verb ???? which means ‘to congratulate’. Many Korean verbs are made up of a noun plus the verb ?? (hada) which means ‘to do’, and this verb ???? is one those verbs.
How do you say happy birthday in Indian languages?
Nowadays, there are so many different ways to say happy birthday in different languages, and make the loved one’s special day memorable for the lifetime.
Ways To Say Happy Birthday In Asian Languages.
|Ways to say happy birthday in Hindi||??????? ?? ?????????? (janmadin kee shubhakaamanaen)|
What Happy Birthday means?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY means a wishing given to someone who is celebrating their birthday on a particular day. all the friends and families are wishing and giving blessings for their bright future. In simple it can defined as a anniversary of the day on which the person was born.
How do you say birthday?
Cute Happy Birthday Quotes
- “Wishing you a day filled with happiness and a year filled with joy.
- “Sending you smiles for every moment of your special day…Have a wonderful time and a very happy birthday!”
- “Hope your special day brings you all that your heart desires!
How do you say happy birthday in 10 different languages?
How to Say Happy Birthday in 10 Languages
- Danish: Tillykke med fodselsdagen!
- German: Alles gute zum Geburtstag!
- Finnish: Hyvaa syntymapaivaa!
- Italian: Buon Compleanno!
- Korean: Saeng il chuk ha ham ni da!
- Portuguese: Feliz Aniversario! or Parabens!
- Russian: S dniom razhdjenia!
- Spanish: Feliz Cumplea–os!
How do you wish someone a happy birthday in Russian?
Russian Birthday Greetings
- The most common Russian birthday greeting is С днем рождения.
- С днем варенья! is a fun, informal way to wish a happy birthday to children or friends.
- In addition to the standard greeting, you can add extra birthday wishes, such as Желаю всего самого лучшего (wishing you all the best).
How do you say please in Montenegrin?
Make the most minimum of effort to remember these choice phrases.
- Dobar Dan / Zdravo (do-BAR dan / ZDRAH-voh) — Good Day / Hello.
- Hvala / Molim (HVAH-lah / MO-leem) — Thank you / Please.
- Zovem se… /
- Doviđenja / čao / laku noč (doh-vee-JEH-nyah / CH-ow / LAH-kuh noch) — Goodbye / ciao / good night.
How do you pronounce Budva?
Budva. Budva (Montenegrin Cyrillic: Будва, pronounced [bûːdv?a] or [bûdv?a]) is a Montenegrin town on the Adriatic Sea, former bishopric and present Latin Catholic titular see.
What is Belgium Happy Birthday?
Flemish translation: Gelukkige verjaardag!
|English term or phrase:||happy birthday|
|Flemish translation:||Gelukkige verjaardag!|
How do you say happy birthday in Aboriginal?
Yaadha Nginu – Your Birthday.
How do you say goodbye in Montenegrin?
Ćao! – ( Hi!) – The easiest way to say Hi! and the easiest way to say Bye! to a Montenegrin. It is pronounced as ‘Ciao’ in Italian language.
How do you say happy birthday in Kosovo?
im writting a birthday card for my friend who is Kosovo Albanian so i need a translation for the front of the card.
Albanian translation: Gëzuar Ditëlindjen!
|English term or phrase:||happy birthday|
|Albanian translation:||Gëzuar Ditëlindjen!|
|Entered by:||Monika Coulson|
How do you pronounce Montenegro?
The Montenegrin name is Crna Gora, pronounced TSUR-naa GORR-uh.”
What language do Montenegrins speak?
The Constitution of Montenegro from 2007 states that Montenegrin is the official language of the country, while Bosnian, Croatian, Serbian and Albanian are languages in official use.
How do you say happy birthday in Austrian?
In almost all circumstance, a simple Happy Birthday (Alles Gute zum Geburtstag) works, but if you want to be extra fancy, you can try: Ganz herzliche Glückwünsche zum Geburtstag (All good wishes on your birthday)
What is a unique way to wish happy birthday?
You can say:
- Many happy returns of the day!
- Many more happy returns!
- I wish you a wonderful birthday!
- Have a great one!
- Have a good one!
- May your birthday be filled with laughter!
- May you have a fantastic day and many more to come!
- I hope you have a wonderful birthday.